Biochemistry of Nucleic Acids
The bio-polymers of high molecular weight with mononucleotide as their repeating units are know as Nucleic Acids. Plants and animals are structured based on two nucleic acids namely, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and ribonucleic acid (RNA). unlike a plant or animal, a virus has either RNA or DNA, but not both. Derivatives of Pyrimidine and purine forms a Nitrogenous base which acts as sugar moiety for linkage of nucleic acids.
- Track 1-1 Tautomerism in Nitrogenous Base
- Track 2-2 Conjugation of Nitrogenous Base
- Track 3-3 Function of Nucleosides and Nucleotides
- Track 4-4 Denaturation and Renaturation of DNA Helix
- Track 5-5 Effects of Ionizing radiation on transcription factors and Nucleic acids