Chemical Reaction in Plants
Examination of molecular mechanism that undergoes in plants is known as Plant Biochemistry. A leaf cell in plants consists of several metabolic components which are responsible for specialized metabolic functions. The mechanical stability in plant cell depends on the carbohydrate and protein content that present on the Cell Wall of the plants. Vacuoles in the plants function as cell turgor, waste deposits, Recycling of cellular constituents, storage function. Cellular respiration which helps in oxidization for generating ATP will be carried out by mitochondria.
- Track 1-1 Activation of Enzymes by Calvin Cycle
- Track 2-2 Function of Nitrogenase Complex Proteins
- Track 3-3 Photo Phosphorylation
- Track 4-4 Biosynthesis of Porphyrins
- Track 5-5 Purpose of Cellulose in Plants