Phytotomy of Plants
The branch of science that deals with morphological or anatomical characteristics of plants is referred as Phytotomy, which is the combination of vegetative and reproductive part of plants. Vegetative part includes, Root which consumes nutrition and water and gives strength to the plants, Stem which hold the leaves, sprouts and reproductive organs and Leaves which helps in exchange of gases between plant and environment. whereas reproductive part includes Flowers where the reproductive organ originates from part of the stem and leaves and Seeds helps in nourishment of embryo and also in dispersal of seeds to new location.
- Track 1-1 Functions of Vegetative and Reproductive Part of Plants
- Track 2-2 Ergastic Substances of Plants
- Track 3-3 Dermal and Secretary Tissues and Cells in Plants
- Track 4-4 Wood Ray and Kranz Anatomy
- Track 5-5 Angiosperm Anatomy