Technology Used in Molecular Biology
Techniques in molecular biology includes Molecular analysis and Interpretation of Target gene which is undertaken by isolating nucleic acids , usage of enzymes, DNA ligases, Kinases, Phosphatases in molecular biological techniques, followed by Electrophoretic separation, Denaturation and hybridization of nuclear strands. Application of blotting techniques in clinical and forensic science helps in detecting genetic abnormalities and viral infections. The development of PCR has increased the speed and accuracy of DNA analysis, and has resulted in the rapid development of new and creative techniques for detecting, replicating, and modifying DNA.
- Track 1-1 Advanced PCR Techniques
- Track 2-2 PCR based Cloning and Sequencing Methods
- Track 3-3 Representational Difference Analysis
- Track 4-4 Serial Analysis of Gene Expression
- Track 5-5 Microarray Analysis