Viability of Plants
Plants provide us with many natural materials, such as hemp, cotton, wood, paper, linen, vegetable oils, some types of rope, and rubber which are the major resource for human economy. The production of silk from the cultivation of the mulberry plant made a great turn over in garments industry. Fern like plants are used in Weaving and Basketry. Sugarcanes, rapeseeds, with high fermentable sugar or oil content are been used as source of biofuels, which are important alternatives to fossil fuels. Favoured refreshers like coffee, chocolate, tobacco, and tea also come from plants. Most alcoholic beverages come from fermenting plants such as barley (beer), rice (sake) and grapes (wine).
- Track 1-1 Mosses and Moss-Like Plants
- Track 2-2 Ferns and Fern-Like Plants
- Track 3-3 Ferns and Fern-Like Plants
- Track 4-4 Conifers and Conifer-Like Plants
- Track 5-5 Flowering Plants